Our History - Management:
Ray Petit – President
Our founder, and former Motorola electronics engineer, aspired to make a name for himself in the often unpredictable world of an "Electronic Manufacturers Representative”. Always placing great value in his "Entrepreneurial" spirit & beliefs, Pacific Rim Engineering, LLC was born in March of 2005.
- RECEIVED PRESTIGIOUS 2015 WILLIAM D. ASHMAN ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- FROM IMAPS AT INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA
- 40+ Years Microelectronics engineering and sales experience
Richard Sigliano - West Coast Director of Sales and Marketing
- Former VP of Sales, North America Products at Kyocera America
- Authored many articles and text book chapters on advanced microelectronic packaging
- Over 30 years experience, fellow of iMAPS
- Multiple executive positions with iMAPS and San Diego Chapter of IMAPS
Tom Terlizzi - East Coast Director of Sales and Marketing
- Former Vice President and General Manager Aeroflex Microelectronics
- Authored over 30 blogs, presentations on electronics, advanced packaging and failure analysis
- Consulting with TJ Green LLC in Microelectronics Packaging, RF and Microwave Assembly and electronics, and Failure Analysis training
- Former Metro Chapter iMAPS president and member of the program committee and exhibits for CMSE (Components for Military and Space Electronics) and Microelectronic tutorial programs.
Ray Petit Awarded:
RAY PETIT RECEIVES PRESTIGIOUS AWARD FROM IMAPS
RAY PETIT, PRESIDENT, PACIFIC RIM ENGINERRING RECEIVES PRESTIGIOUS 2015 WILLIAM D. ASHMAN ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FROM IMAPS AT INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA
The William D. Ashman Achievement Award recognizes an individual who, in the opinion of the William D. Ashman Achievement Award Selection Committee, has provided significant technical contributions to the electronics packaging industry, while participating and demonstrating support of activities to enhance the electronics packaging profession as a member. Recipients of this award automatically become Life Members and Fellows of the IMAPS Society.